Whew, I just got back from my vacation from St. Louis.It was so cool, we stayed in personaly the fanciest hotel I'd ever stayed in, it was the Hyat Hotel and even our room was fancy(I thought).
We also went to a place called Union Station where a long time ago used to be a train station, but now it is a hotel and almost a mall that instead of one big store there is a bunch of little stores.It also has what they call a whispering arch.You have one person standing at one end of the arch facing the wall and have another person do the same thing on the other side of the arch, then they just start talking to each other and the sound goes around the arch and to the other person(it sounds like there are little speakers in the wall).
then on Friday when my grandpa got all done with his Lennox meetings me and him went up the famous St. Louis Arch.They have a little thing that they call a tram, and it takes you half way up the arch and you get out.At first I thought it took us all the way around the arch and that was it, earlier before we went inside I'd seen some window at the top and I thought the tram would slow down at the windows, but after you've gone up half way you get out and there is like a big open walk way with the windows.You would not beleive the view from up there, you can see for several miles and cars look even smaller than ants.
then after all that fun we had the seven hour(give or take)drive back home, and that was my Spring vacation.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment