Friday, July 24, 2009

It has been a long time since ihave doen anything with my blog.I recently went on vacation in colorado.We stayed in a cabin in estes park,the whole vacation just went by so fast i couldn't believe it.Some of the things we did:
  • whitewater rafting
  • drove on the highest auto road in North America
  • I cought the biggest fish in my life and it was from the river in the front yard of our cabin
  • We also had a family night at fun city where there was mini golf,gokarts(where I smoked everyone and came in first)a huge slide that only I went on and bumber tubes but I think they should be called squirter tubes because it was all about the squireters on the front there was no bumbing goin on

And that was our vacation we all had a lot of fun but it was still nice once we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment